The Birth of CH.OPS
My name is Adam and i'm a cook.
A few years ago I realized a few things;
1. I love knives.
2. I love all the tools and gear that goes along with being a cook.
3. I love Chef coats.
4. I didn't love the choices out there for knife cases.
They all seemed to be a copy of the same old thing. Some came in orange, some in blue camo,but they all had 5 slots for knives, a little net-like bag for tools and the kicker was I had to carry another bag or two. I went through 3 bags in 5 years and then had a vision. A bomb-proof, Mil-Spec Chef bag that would last forever and can carry everything I needed. A bag that could be customized for various Chef Operations, from bakers to butchers and from cooks to Execs. When the imaginative dust had settled, I bought a sewing machine, learned to sew, and CH.OPS (short for Chef Operations) was born.
- Reviewed in Wedding Wire 2013
- Adam, the chef recreated the cake I showed him in a photo from a wedding magazine. it was ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS, delicious and exactly what i asked for. All the food served at the wedding was DELICIOUS, and most guests commented that it was.
- Trip Advisor 2013
- The food-was fantastic!! We live in NYC and have really high food expectations (we have lots of friends in the food industry and have a family-owned food business) and they were all met. Veggie, vegan, gluten-free, and meat dishes were all amazing as well as the yummy desserts. Chef Adam was really open to our ideas and even suggested a dish that wasn't part of our tasting, which turned out delicious. We got so many comments from our guests about how fantastic the meals were
- Chef Adam and his team really understood what we were going for and we left feeling even more convinced that we made the right choice in Full Moon
- The food is AMAZING!!! Chef Adam is my hero. Not only did he do our appetizers (for the wonderful cocktail hour) and the salad, and main, but we also had him do our wedding cupcakes... which were TO DIE FOR! We opted to have a family style dinner and it was totally the right choice. Huge platters of mains and sides and no one went hungry. The staff was ready to bring more if we needed it, but we didn't we all got a taste of the steak and the salmon (both SO good) and it saved us from getting everyone's food preference. The veggie option was enjoyed by a handful of happy vegetarians. It was a great success. Full Moon was so accomModating that when my dad jokingly asked if they had chicken fingers THEY ACTUALLY BROUGHT HIM CHICKEN FINGERS AND FRIES! Too sweet.